1) The following booking conditions set out the basis upon which the holiday reservations and other activities/travel are accepted for clients (you) by Luxury Mallorca Holidays trading as "Almar Holidays S.A." (us) under the license number AV/575/BAL. "Almar Holidays S.A." complies with legal, financial and insurance requirements under Spanish law and travel agency regulations.
2) We act only as the agents of all suppliers of accommodation, transport and any other activities recommended or arranged by us (whether shown on our web site or otherwise) and not as principals.
3) We include photographs of properties and activities as a guide only. Due to various factors such as refurbishment we can not guarantee these photographs to be accurate.
4) 4.1) Payment (this does not apply to online accommodation only bookings which require 100% online payment)- A contract shall come into effect between you and us upon receipt by us of the relevant deposit or, in the case of a late booking, upon receipt of the full payment of the holiday.
4.2) A deposit of 15% of the full cost of your holiday is payable upon your confirmation to proceed with the booking of your holiday and/or other travel requirements. The exception to this would be a situation where a supplier requires a higher percentage or full payment for their part of your holiday booking either at the time of confirmation or by a particular date. In this eventuality we will advise you of any special payment conditions at the time of booking and will ask for your signed agreement.
4.3) Bookings will be confirmed on receipt of the appropriate deposit, or where relevant, full payment. Upon receipt of the correct payment we will send you written confirmation detailing your booking including the total cost of your holiday, the amount paid and, where necessary, the outstanding amount to pay.
4.4) Unless otherwise advised, you are required to pay the balance of your holiday no later than one month before your departure date.
4.5) All payments made by credit card will carry a 1.5% charge, certain debit cards may also carry an additional charge - we will advise during confirmation.
4.6) In addition to the above, in certain circumstances we may require a breakages deposit as requested by our supplier (normally only relevant in a villa rental).
5) Late Bookings - We are happy to make reservations, subject to relevant availability and where possible, up to your departure date. However in these circumstances, payment must be made in full by credit card. We strongly recommend you make your booking well in advance to help ensure you get your preferred choice of arrangements.
6) Prices - Prices are quoted in euros and are inclusive of VAT. Payment will be taken in euros.
7) If You Cancel Your Booking - Any cancellation must be notified to us in writing and will only be effective upon receipt of such written notification. Cancellation charges may vary depending on the season and the hotel cancellation policy. Depending on the reasons for your cancellation, you may be able to reclaim these cancellation charges from your insurance company, if you have taken out travel insurance. Please note - In the event of a special payment agreement, where the full payment was required at the time of booking or by a certain date and the supplier does not offer a refund - in turn, we will be unable to refund you.
8) If You Alter Your Booking - If you wish to alter your booking (e.g. change the dates of your holiday or the accommodation requested), we will use all our reasonable efforts to comply with your request, however you will be obliged to pay for any additional expenses that are incurred as a result (e.g. cancellation fees payable to hotels and other suppliers). In addition, we may charge, at our discretion, an amendment fee of up to a maximum of 50 Euro per person to cover the necessary administration costs incurred. If you decide to change your holiday in any way once it has commenced (e.g.change of accommodation or the duration of your stay), we accept no liability for any loss, damage or additional expense and we cannot guarantee a refund of any costs already paid by you.
9) If We Cancel Your Booking - In exceptional circumstances we may find it necessary to cancel your booking and if so, we shall make all reasonable efforts to offer a suitable alternative. If this is not acceptable, and subject always to clause 10, we will refund your deposit and any other sum you have paid to us which shall constitute full settlement.
10) If We Alter Your Booking - If it is necessary to alter the confirmed itinerary before departure, we will use all reasonable efforts to notify you as soon as possible. Subject always to clause 9, if these alterations are unacceptable you may cancel that part of your booking that relates to the alteration and receive a full refund for that part of the booking, which shall constitute full settlement.
11) Force Majeure - We regret that we cannot accept liability for any loss, damage or additional expense where the booking needs to be altered or cancelled or we are unable to perform our contractual obligations as a result of events of "Force Majeure". In these Booking Conditions, "Force Majeure" means any event which could not have been reasonably foreseen, or the consequences could not have been reasonably avoided, by us or the suppliers of the relevant services in question, even with the exercise of all due care. Such events may include war or threat of war, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or man-made disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions and all similar events outside our or the relevant supplier's control. In these circumstances and where possible we will offer every assistance possible to assist our clients.
12) Liability - We use all reasonable efforts to try and ensure that all holidays booked by us are properly arranged and that the suppliers of the services in the holiday maintain reasonable standards. We accept responsibility to take reasonable care in the organisational aspects of the holiday but we are not liable and cannot be held responsible for actions of property owners, organisers of activities, providers of transport or any other suppliers involved in your holiday. Where possible we will advise you of any relevant information that may affect your holiday (e.g.building work). However, this is only possible in instances where we have been informed by suppliers. We are specifically not liable for events outside our reasonable control or if there has been no default or neglect by us and in no event shall we be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss, including loss of profit.
13) You are responsible for ensuring you have all relevant documents required for your holiday (e.g.valid passports including extended validity requirements and any visas that are needed for entry to your chosen destination) for all passengers on your booking.
14) Complaints - We do not expect and certainly do not want dissatisfied customers, but in the event that you are not entirely satisfied with the service offered, you should notify any complaint to our office as soon as possible. We shall use all reasonable efforts to rectify the complaint as quickly as possible. If the problem cannot be resolved during the holiday period you should contact us in writing within 14 days of returning from your holiday and we will use all reasonable efforts to resolve the matter.
15) Law & Jurisdiction - These conditions and terms of contract and all matters arising therefrom are subject to Spanish Law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts.